What We Do
Something has gone wrong in the present global system that everyday over 22,000…
WePlant work with school students and village youth volunteers. WePlant makes fruit-tree…
Government School / college / training institute / University campuses…
Fruits are Available and Accessible for All
Biodiversity is Enhanced and Honey Bees Protected
Malnutrition and Starvation Death to End
Latest Work Camp
WePlant is an action idea experimented by few inspired individuals who wanted to address the issues of malnutrition and hunger related death. Started as an experiment in one village in Kerala, at present planting events are conducted at over 500 locations where nearly 40,000 fruit trees are planted.
We believe the colour of Google India map is changing from grey to green. The target of WePlant is to initiate fruit tree plantation movement all the 29 states and 7 Union Territories. All the 670 Districts and 45,000 blocks and 600,000 villages in India will have fruit trees planted in public places.
We are committed to transform India one village at a time.
Partner With Us
Corporate Social Responsibility
- State and the National Governments. (Urban Development, Bio-diversity and Social Forestry departments)
- Agricultural Universities and Colleges (Provide Technical Know-how to sustain production of quality indigenous trees)
- Rotary, Interact and Inner-wheel Clubs (sponsor planting of trees in public places)
- International Donors, foundations and in-country partners
- Individual Volunteers (participate in work camps to plant and nurture trees)
- Nursery Gardens (Provide quality indigenous location specific saplings)
- Corporate Companies join WePlant for employee engagement program and involve in planting trees in identified schools, villages or roads.
Being a part of team planting Trees in Malpuri was more than just planting. It was a great experience where I understood hospitality. We there for a mere few hours. The way the community treated us broke many biases I had for people who come from an economically backward background.
No events found