- Government School/college/training institute/ University campuses – Work camps are organised in government schools where identified student volunteers with the supervision of teachers plant and nurture fruit trees in the campus.
- Rural Villages– Transforming India, one village at a time. WePlant volunteers and staff work closely with Village head and Youth and plant fruit trees in all the common location like roads, around water bodies, burial ground and around play ground. Eucalyptus trees are planted across the roads and railway tracks connecting villages and towns. WePlant intentionally plant only fruit trees to change this world for good forwever.
- Mountain side – Hills and mountains are adopted by WePlant based on the availability of resources and volunteers. Majority of the hills in India has enough space to plant thousands of trees. WePlant makes it compulsory to plant fruit trees, that ensure food to honeybees, birds and animals. More trees on mountain also help in reviving natural water streams.
- River side– Large number of fruit trees are planted on banks of rivers with an intention to revive the dying trees. More trees across rivers enhance the water level and activates the current and flow.
- Public Parks– Eucalyptus occupy most of the public land space in India. This situation is changing. At present people are taught the value of planting fruit trees to enhance biodiveristy and sustain flora and fauna.
Each Donation of Rs.500 (INR) helps us plant 5 fruit saplings (2-3 ft tall) at a location, which will be nurtured by a volunteer till maturity which is approximately 3 – 5 years. As soon as they are planted at a location they will start helping to balance the ecosystem and post their maturity they will then provide an unlimited supply of fruits and realize our dream to feed the needy…